PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - BOUNTIFUL, UT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working with existing customers by developing positive working relationships.
- Entering loads for the customers into Polaris’ main system (i.e. McLeod Software). It is necessary to gather essential and accurate information to be keyed into the systems.
- Tracking shipments by confirming loading and unloading of trucks. Updating customer(s) on load status. Scheduling or rescheduling loads based on the customer(s) needs.
- Negotiating and booking loads with Polaris’ existing carrier base or with new carriers.
- The position includes answering inbound phone calls.
- Other duties assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Working hours are approximately 20+ hours per week. Candidates must be available to work Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Hours may vary based on the need of the business.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
Related degree in logistics preferred but not required. Two (2) years of prior logistics experience is helpful.
Polaris Logistics Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Polaris Logistics Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org